To give to High Desert United Reformed Church, you can mail a check, use your bank’s online bill pay, or use PayPal.

Mail a Check

Mail your check to HDURC, P.O. Box 3418, Victorville, CA 92392.

  • 100% of your giving goes to HDURC

Use Online Bill Pay

Most banks offer a free service called online bill pay. Follow the instructions on your bank’s website to set up High Desert URC as a payee using our mailing address (see above). If an account number is required, just use your last name.

  • 100% of your giving goes to HDURC
  • You can set up recurring giving

Use PayPal

You can give online via PayPal using a credit or debit card.

  • ~2.2% of your giving goes to PayPal’s processing fees
  • You can set up monthly giving